09 Oct 2015 05:47 PM
RE: Song Show Plus Unresponsive by pparkcoc in Version 8.2
- @George It seems to be any slideshows as it will do it randomly. They are song/hymns powerpoint slideshows that contain about 15 slides max with images on them. All images are low resolution and powerpoint file sizes are small.(1MB at the peak) (Plus they are on the SSD so loading speed should not be an issue) I figured I would check the forums first then contact support so that is next.
@Joel Thank you! It is brand new. (Had to make a major upgrade since our previous machine was running SSP 3 and we wanted this one to last longer) They are powerpoint files averaging about 350kb each
I will be trying to get a screen record of the issue.
09 Oct 2015 05:35 PM
Image/video file dialog not remebering as much by osborn4 in Version 8.2
Didn't the image and video file dialog boxes formerly remember the last several locations? That doesn't seem to be happening anymore. it only remember the last one.
It would be real nice if these dialogs could remember most recently or most frequently used folders. For extra credit, allow us to pin some directories to the top of the list.
09 Oct 2015 05:30 PM
Alt-tab to SSP.exe by osborn4 in Version 8.2
If I'm doing something on the computer and need to switch back to SSP, I generally use ALT-TAB. However, when I do that, the focus isn't in the program panel (I'm not sure where it is) and so when I hit the + key, nothing happens.
It would be great if, when switching back to SSP from another program, the keyboard focus would be in the program panel, unless the mouse specifically directed the program elsewhere.
09 Oct 2015 05:01 PM
Stock hymns by osborn4 in Version 8.1
Is there a way to disable or uninstall the Stock hymns database?
My crew finds it confusing to not be able to edit a song. With our SongSelect subscription, it would be just easier to download any we don't have when we need them.
09 Oct 2015 04:38 PM
RE: Slide Show on the Run by osborn4 in In Action
- I don't seem to be able to add to the wishlist anymore.
Perhaps you could add a customize button and allow us to select or deselect specific transitions.
I would really like to be able to pick single cube and have it randomly go up, down, left or right. That's just one example.
09 Oct 2015 10:13 AM
RE: Pan/zoom -- continued weirdness? by akins in Version 8.1
- Would it be possible to just put the older implementation into effects along with the new one?
Perhaps call it "Pan/Zoom (legacy)."
05 Oct 2015 01:35 PM
SongShow Signage by dreece in Feature Reviews
- R-Technics just released, in coordinate with GoFishMedia, a companion product of SongShow Plus: SongShow Signage. Read more...
05 Oct 2015 01:22 PM
RE: MiXed CaSe by dreece in Version 8.2
- My guess is that the code is working as designed but not necessarily as expected in this situation. I'll look into it and see if any change should be made to this functionality.
04 Oct 2015 04:40 PM
RE: Network Drives Dont show up when selecting Media location by dionrowney in Version 8.2
- Never mind - problem solved. Had to select Network in the browser and then it asked if I wanted to enable file sharing. I did and then it allowed access to the network drive letters.
02 Oct 2015 02:27 PM
Mobile Control - Current program not displaying in the Presenter app. (MC023) by George in Mobile Control Information
When using the Mobile Control SSP Presenter app and the user attempts to display the Current Program it will not display.
Corrupted text or hidden special characters in one or more songs that are in the program that is to be displayed. These are most often inserted when cutting/pasting text from another application rather than typing in the song text. This seems to be related to end of line return when blank lines are added.
1. Remove all songs from the program and try to view it again in Mobile Control.
2. Add the songs back one at a time until you determine the suspect song.
Edit the suspect songs to remove any extra hidden characters by deleting any extra lines or end of sentence returns. When editing in the song editor these can simply be removed and re-added to restore the song to the original look.
29 Sep 2015 12:39 PM
Online Services - OneDrive (FAQ036) by George in SongShow Plus FAQs
- A current SongShow Plus subscription does include support for many online services within SongShow Plus (see the User Guide for details), including OneDrive. The version of OneDrive that is currently supported in the Online Services is the stand-alone personal version of OneDrive.
There are other similar products included in the Microsoft Office 365 subscription as well as a OneDrive for Business, however they use a different login mechanism and are not currently supported.
If these do become supported at a later time, this post will be updated and there will be information in the build notifications.
29 Sep 2015 10:16 AM
RE: SongShow Plus 8 and Temporary Licenses (TS249) by George in Troubleshooting
SongShow Plus Version 8.2 has additional adjustments that have addressed other issues causing the temporary licenses to be triggered.
If you encounter this issue, please ensure that you are using the latest release of SongShow Plus Version 8.2.
If the issue persists in Version 8.2 then contact the support team.
16 Sep 2015 11:52 AM
RE: Windows 10 by George in Version 7
- Another note here....
When the update was done the OS may have switched back to clone mode on the display...
Windows 10 shows the settings a little different so double check the display settings in the OS and make sure it is set to "Extend these displays" and not "Duplicate these displays".
14 Sep 2015 05:31 PM
RE: Problem installing 8.2 Production Release 09/08/2015 Update by dreece in Version 8.2
- Interesting. I'm glad you resolved the problem and let us know about it!
09 Sep 2015 05:39 PM
SongShow Plus 8.2 - Production Release - 09/08/2015 Update by George in Latest News
- A new production release of SongShow Plus 8.2 dated 09/08/2015 has been posted and is available for download to users with a current subscription.
There have been a few corrections in this build.
Additional details may be found in the Version 8.2 Support forum if there was a post on the issue.
- Added menu commands and access to the utilities to publish to the signage service and manage signage players and users.
- Fixed problem related to the setting of audio levels on a video file when the stage display is in use.
- Fixed problem related to manually editing the file name field for a background video or image file.
- Fixed problem that caused unexpected changes to the slide time field.
- Fixed problem that caused the default text settings to be overwritten by content text settings when content settings were not actually specified.
- Other various updates to support signage.
Thanks for your interest in SongShow Plus
07 Sep 2015 04:02 PM
RE: ssppak/ssbpak file associations by osborn4 in Version 8.2
- Reinstalling 8.2 did the trick. Thanks!
04 Sep 2015 02:12 PM
RE: Windows 10 Problems on PPT Convert by akins in Windows 10
- That is interesting! I installed Win 10 on two of my PCs only to find several problems -- none with SSP, but similar behavior as you describe with other software. All the problems showed up when browsing, going to a sub-directory, or trying to save to a directory. Often the contents of the directory didn't show up and any attempt to change to another directory or to return to the program itself crashed the program. After 10 days I restored Win 7 and will wait for a debugged update.
01 Sep 2015 03:55 PM
SongShow Signage by dreece in Latest News
- We are pleased to announce the availability of the new SongShow Signage service! This is a service that, in conjunction with hardware from GoFishMedia, lets you present your SongShow announcement slide shows as digital signage content throughout your church facility! Learn more...
31 Aug 2015 06:43 PM
From Full Screen to Lower Thirds by dreece in In Action
- Making a quick change from full screen to lower thirds is easy in SongShow Plus. Read more...
22 Aug 2015 07:03 PM
RE: Windows 10? by 4townsell in Windows 10
- I upgraded to Win 10 and it invalidated my license. I got a 6 day temporary license but need help.