09 Jun 2017 04:59 AM
RE: Android apps by vondes in The Wave Pool
- U can use a spy mobile for solve this problems. It can be help u.
08 Jun 2017 06:05 AM
RE: PowerPoint Problems in 8.2 by jonereb in Version 8.2
- When is the expected release of 8.4?
08 Jun 2017 01:04 AM
RE: Is this a good idea or not? by wotz in Version 8.3
- yup it needs to have a cue of some sort
05 Jun 2017 10:41 AM
RE: Workstation watermark in SSP 8.2 by George in Version 8.2
- Check your high-end graphics settings and video solution.
It is possible that the watermark appearance might vary slightly depending on these settings.
You can also try adjusting the background settings and margins (at least for review) to make sure it appears as expected.
However as stated, the watermark is there to prevent projection use and there are no "settings" for this to change its appearance.
02 Jun 2017 11:49 AM
Planning Center Online plans do not appear in order (TS301) by George in Troubleshooting
When viewing the available plans in the Planning Center Online plan importer, the plan list does not appear to be in either alphabetic or chronological order.
Root cause is unknown at this time. Changes in the Planning Center Online webpage do not appear to affect this order presentation.
No known workaround or fix at this time.
31 May 2017 02:40 PM
Version 8.4 Preview Release - 05/23/2017 UPDATE by George in Latest News
- An update to the Preview release of SongShow Plus 8.4 dated 05/23/2017 has been posted and is available to users with a current subscription.
NEW - Windows 10/PowerPoint Improvements
Previous build additions:
- Changes to address some of the Windows 10 1607 build PowerPoint issues.
- This correction addresses the issue documented in KB TS285.
Details can be found in the Version 8.4 subscriber forum.
- New Mobile Control App for Android
- New SongShow Drive!
- Try out our new integrated cloud storage solution in SongShow Plus
- Package to Go Enhancements
31 May 2017 09:00 AM
RE: Printing a song database list by akins in Version 8.3
- That is simple -- is it documented anywhere? I've looked around
and never came across it. Printing lyrics will also come in handy.
30 May 2017 09:02 PM
RE: * key blanking by akins in Version 8.3
- Maybe sometime they will see that this bug is removed -- a couple of years and counting
16 May 2017 07:14 PM
RE: re-establishing preferred setup by akins in Version 8.3
- I was thinking of something along the line of the information contained in (for my PC):
All the setting seem to be there; why not provide a simple way of
copying all the settings to a file so that we could re-establish SSP
just like it was in case of a crash or for a new installation,, or even
(for non-machine dependent settings) so that we could easily
set up the projection and workstations identically.
16 May 2017 06:58 PM
RE: Inconsistant font size by akins in Version 8.3
- The "preferred solution" in the blog is NOT a solution, since it does nothing to make equal point
sizes in scripture and slide shows show up equal when projected. I would call this a "bug" even if
it is "expected!" The only work around is for the user to realize this unusual (the most polite word
I could think of) behavior and make the scripture font significantly larger. Of course, to make matters
worst, everything is shown correctly in the editing screens.
16 May 2017 10:10 AM
RE: Window 10 and PowerPoint Issue by George in Version 8.3
- There are a few things that could be going on here so your best bet is to contact the support team directly for help so they can take a look.
15 May 2017 02:31 PM
RE: Photo assistant can only load a photo at a time by George in Version 8.3
- I checked this as well.
Make sure you are using the latest update of 8.3. When you go to the folder just select an image, hold the Shift key and click the last one - should select the whole group and insert them.
If this does not work - contact the support team.
13 May 2017 12:40 PM
RE: Rebuilding indexes - minor inconvenience by akins in Version 8.3
- PTG isn't nearly as convenient as Backup/Restore. Often I have changed (edited) songs
at home that aren't in one program and I just want to mirror those changes on the church
computer. Until recently this went fast and smoothly via Rebuild Database/Backup to USB drive,
then Restore/Rebuild Database on the other computer. It does look like Rebuild is stopping, but
actually completing the operation (I'm not sure how I can validate this). In any event, if it
stops, one must run it again just to make sure. Bottom line -- it shouldn't stop! It happens on
both workstation and projection PCs. Perhaps there is a glitch in one of the songs, but running
Rebuild twice always works.
13 May 2017 12:23 PM
RE: DAX Error by akins in Version 8.3
- Can't understand why SPP is having problems when Windows isn't, especially
with fast SSD. And SSP doesn't have the problem consistently in various
operations -- in my case, only Blank Side.
13 May 2017 11:53 AM
RE: Avtivation blew up. by osborn4 in Version 8.3
- Some of our extended problems (not being prompted correctly) could be caused by using a userid w/o admin rights.
12 May 2017 04:34 PM
RE: Six-year old request -- granted??? by akins in Version 8.3
- Media Control doesn't answer the request, but Program Panel and Properties of the desired item does. Thanks.
04 May 2017 11:04 AM
Version 8.4 Preview Release - 04/27/2017 UPDATE by George in Latest News
- An update to the Preview release of SongShow Plus 8.4 dated 04/27/2017 has been posted and is available to users with a current subscription.
Try out the new Mobile Control App for Android!
Introducing the new SongShow Drive!
Try out our new integrated cloud storage solution in SongShow Plus
Package to Go Enhancements
Details can be found in the Version 8.4 subscriber forum.
02 May 2017 09:47 AM
RE: Image Size by George in Version 8.3
- The short answer is "What ever you set it to".
In the Scripture background settings you can replace and/or scale the background with whatever images you want. The real issue is not pixel dimensions but aspect ratio. It will need to match your projected target to scale properly. That said, there are tools in the background settings to stretch and scale the selected images so they fill the whole screen.
If you run into trouble with this I suggest contacting the support team and they can walk through the settings with you.
01 May 2017 07:33 PM
RE: Linux and Mac support via Codeweavers? by iamgap in The Wave Pool
- Do you think MAC or Linux will ever be in SSP's future? I imagine the juice isn't worth the squeeze, but M$ is about to push me to Linux with their Windows 10 design. If I am going to lose all useful functionality of an OS, I am not going to pay for it.
01 May 2017 02:51 PM
RE: Timers Q & How/where to integrate Planning Center Online with SSP? by George in Version 8.3
RE: timer completion triggers - At this time there are not any post timer triggers available.
RE: Planning Center:
First - You must be current for Planning Center Integration to work.
Make sure that your install of SSP is activated as projection and showing as current.
Make sure you have at least one PCO plan that is not in the past available.
Have your Planning Center credentials available.
Open SSP and go to the Program Panel
Click on the File menu and select Import Program From > Planning Center Online.
If you have not set up the PCO account in SSP you will be prompted
Set up access
Click Select Plan
Find your saved plan outline, select and click Edit Plan
From here you can associate content, both local and from your PCO account, with the program.
When complete, click Perform Import and follow steps.
That should get you going - if you run into trouble contact the support team.