01 Sep 2015 03:55 PM
SongShow Signage by dreece in Latest News
- We are pleased to announce the availability of the new SongShow Signage service! This is a service that, in conjunction with hardware from GoFishMedia, lets you present your SongShow announcement slide shows as digital signage content throughout your church facility! Learn more...
31 Aug 2015 06:43 PM
From Full Screen to Lower Thirds by dreece in In Action
- Making a quick change from full screen to lower thirds is easy in SongShow Plus. Read more...
28 Aug 2015 10:08 AM
RE: Pan/zoom -- continued weirdness? by akins in Version 8.1
- Panning and zooming are pretty common techniques for drawing attention in the media industry -- just trying
to get into the 21 century
22 Aug 2015 07:03 PM
RE: Windows 10? by 4townsell in Windows 10
- I upgraded to Win 10 and it invalidated my license. I got a 6 day temporary license but need help.
21 Aug 2015 02:16 AM
RE: Friendly tips for Windows 8 and SongShow Plus by emve in Windows 8
- I installed Classic Shell (http://www.classicshell.net/) on our Windows 8.1 machine running SongShow Plus 8.2 to allow operators access to the more familiar Windows XP features used on a previous machine. Classic Shell offers the popular Start menu functions of XP. It is a free program with more than 25 million downloads and ongoing development.
17 Aug 2015 03:31 PM
RE: Powerpoint hanging SSP 8.2 by osborn4 in Version 8.2
- Yes. The code should be the same.
17 Aug 2015 03:28 PM
RE: Orphan protection by osborn4 in The Wave Pool
- I use the "page at a time" display option with the other ones Dick mentioned.
And I edit each song to have the page breaks where they make the most sense for the song flow.
29 Jul 2015 05:37 PM
RE: ssppak/ssbpak file associations by osborn4 in Version 8.2
- OK. I'll give that a shot.
21 Jul 2015 06:12 PM
- This is kewl. I just put this into action.
I was trying to find a way to use our VBS Logo as a background, but it is covered by the script. Any way to embed an image into the script?
20 Jul 2015 02:28 PM
RE: saving slide properties by George in Version 8.2
- Are you saying that you are using the Load From... option from the Slide Properties settings with a saved file or was this setting in a Package to Go?
Please specify the source of the Slide properties and the steps used to restore it. This will help narrow it down.
18 Jul 2015 06:05 AM
RE: Stroke Lines are Small (Checking if intended) by osborn4 in Version 8.2
- Seems to be better now. I'll keep an eye on it and if it shows up again, I'll try to grab a screen shot.
17 Jul 2015 05:22 PM
RE: different layouts is good, but by osborn4 in Version 8.2
- OK. good to know.
I checked the layout under admin and we had never set it up under 8.1, so there was nothing to migrate to 8.2, it was the default.
17 Jul 2015 04:17 PM
Lyric changes update instantly yay by wotz in Version 8.2
- This is one thing I missed in the last few versions. If we changed the lyrics we had to stop projecting the song and reload it in the program. I noticed last night it is back to updating instantly.
13 Jul 2015 11:41 AM
RE: Windows 10 Update by osborn4 in Windows 10
- Sounds good.
I;m hoping you will be able to support the improved display scaling in Windows 10
13 Jul 2015 09:46 AM
RE: Videos stuck in foreground. by George in Version 7
- You could reset all display properties to default and see if that clears up the issue. If not contact support for investigation.
13 Jul 2015 09:42 AM
RE: Slideshow won't stop playing in the background by George in Version 7
- You should contact support so that they can take a look and gather some info to replicate.
10 Jul 2015 01:34 PM
RE: Not able to use .mov file for song back ground by KingsleyUMC in Version 8.2
- The problem was caused by a setting being wrong for video. In Settings > Audio and Video file you have the option to use know and trusted components or any system components. The video one was any system. Changed it back to recommended selection of know and trusted. Problem solved.
Thank you tech support.
09 Jul 2015 02:17 PM
RE: SSP Freezes on Loading Files for Background Improv by George in Version 8.2
- This is resolved in the recent update dated 7/6/2015
09 Jul 2015 02:14 PM
SongShow Plus 8.2 - Production Release - 07/06/2015 Update by George in Latest News
- A new production release of SongShow Plus 8.2 dated 07/06/2015 has been posted and is available for download to users with a current subscription.
There have been a few corrections in this build.
Additional details may be found in the Version 8.2 Support forum if there was a post on the issue.
- Fixed problem that prevented the stage display from working correctly when licensed with the Basic edition.
- Fixed problem that prevented the environmental display from working correctly when licensed with the Basic edition.
- Fixed typos in NIV 1984 Bible.
- Fixed problem that can cause the application to lock up when the Improv Panel gets too small.
- Fixed problem that caused media presented to the primary display to stop when other media is later presented directly to the stage display.
- Other various fixes.
Thanks for your interest in SongShow Plus
08 Jul 2015 08:00 AM
RE: SSP display window 1 over rides Powerpoint projection by FOTC in Version 8.1
Thank you very much for your response.
Would you please point me in the menu direction that would allow me to run PowerPoint within SSP.
Edit: I'm able to find the solution in the help manual. Again, thank you.