29 Jul 2015 05:37 PM
RE: ssppak/ssbpak file associations by osborn4 in Version 8.2
- OK. I'll give that a shot.
21 Jul 2015 06:12 PM
- This is kewl. I just put this into action.
I was trying to find a way to use our VBS Logo as a background, but it is covered by the script. Any way to embed an image into the script?
20 Jul 2015 02:28 PM
RE: saving slide properties by George in Version 8.2
- Are you saying that you are using the Load From... option from the Slide Properties settings with a saved file or was this setting in a Package to Go?
Please specify the source of the Slide properties and the steps used to restore it. This will help narrow it down.
18 Jul 2015 06:05 AM
RE: Stroke Lines are Small (Checking if intended) by osborn4 in Version 8.2
- Seems to be better now. I'll keep an eye on it and if it shows up again, I'll try to grab a screen shot.
17 Jul 2015 05:22 PM
RE: different layouts is good, but by osborn4 in Version 8.2
- OK. good to know.
I checked the layout under admin and we had never set it up under 8.1, so there was nothing to migrate to 8.2, it was the default.
17 Jul 2015 04:17 PM
Lyric changes update instantly yay by wotz in Version 8.2
- This is one thing I missed in the last few versions. If we changed the lyrics we had to stop projecting the song and reload it in the program. I noticed last night it is back to updating instantly.
13 Jul 2015 11:41 AM
RE: Windows 10 Update by osborn4 in Windows 10
- Sounds good.
I;m hoping you will be able to support the improved display scaling in Windows 10
13 Jul 2015 09:46 AM
RE: Videos stuck in foreground. by George in Version 7
- You could reset all display properties to default and see if that clears up the issue. If not contact support for investigation.
13 Jul 2015 09:42 AM
RE: Slideshow won't stop playing in the background by George in Version 7
- You should contact support so that they can take a look and gather some info to replicate.
12 Jul 2015 11:28 AM
RE: Pan/zoom -- continued weirdness? by akins in Version 8.1
Let me know if there is any problem getting this.
10 Jul 2015 01:34 PM
RE: Not able to use .mov file for song back ground by KingsleyUMC in Version 8.2
- The problem was caused by a setting being wrong for video. In Settings > Audio and Video file you have the option to use know and trusted components or any system components. The video one was any system. Changed it back to recommended selection of know and trusted. Problem solved.
Thank you tech support.
09 Jul 2015 02:17 PM
RE: SSP Freezes on Loading Files for Background Improv by George in Version 8.2
- This is resolved in the recent update dated 7/6/2015
09 Jul 2015 02:14 PM
SongShow Plus 8.2 - Production Release - 07/06/2015 Update by George in Latest News
- A new production release of SongShow Plus 8.2 dated 07/06/2015 has been posted and is available for download to users with a current subscription.
There have been a few corrections in this build.
Additional details may be found in the Version 8.2 Support forum if there was a post on the issue.
- Fixed problem that prevented the stage display from working correctly when licensed with the Basic edition.
- Fixed problem that prevented the environmental display from working correctly when licensed with the Basic edition.
- Fixed typos in NIV 1984 Bible.
- Fixed problem that can cause the application to lock up when the Improv Panel gets too small.
- Fixed problem that caused media presented to the primary display to stop when other media is later presented directly to the stage display.
- Other various fixes.
Thanks for your interest in SongShow Plus
08 Jul 2015 08:00 AM
RE: SSP display window 1 over rides Powerpoint projection by FOTC in Version 8.1
Thank you very much for your response.
Would you please point me in the menu direction that would allow me to run PowerPoint within SSP.
Edit: I'm able to find the solution in the help manual. Again, thank you.
02 Jul 2015 04:07 PM
God and Country Festival of the Treasure Valley by dreece in In Action
- SongShow Plus will be in action at the God and Country Festival of the Treasure Valley tonight!
27 Jun 2015 10:57 AM
RE: Can I Uninstall 8.0/8.1? by KingsleyUMC in Version 8.2
- Yes very old which may be why I have problems importing text from them in SSP8+ and not SSP7. It really isn't that bad of a problem. The easiest solution is to use SSP7. Thanks for the reply on removing 8 and 8.1.
22 Jun 2015 10:55 PM
RE: Syncing Countdown Timers by deandip in Version 8.1
- We have a service that starts at a time that is not in one of those intervals (9:20am). My solution for getting the countdown timer to start exactly 5 minutes before service starts is an Autohotkey script made to press + at exactly 9:15am on the computer's time. The plus makes it advance to our 5 minute countdown timer. Learning how to make the script may take a while, but the possibilities it enables makes it worth learning.
22 Jun 2015 09:02 AM
RE: Two buttons blacked out in 8.2 by George in Version 8.2
- I checked this on a couple of systems as well and it appears as expected for me as well.
Do you have 8.1 installed on this system? If so, are the buttons OK there?
What happens if you close and reopen the Program panel (not SSP) or re-size the program panel?
If this persists, you should contact the support team so that they can take a look.
22 Jun 2015 08:50 AM
RE: SSP Ver 8.0 hangs on startup by George in Version 8.0
It is tough to say from the info provided so far but if you are able to get in touch with the support team they will be able to take a look at it for you.
I see that you are in Scotland and +7 hours from us so if you call around 3-4PM your time you should get them in the morning. They can take a look and see what is going on.
22 Jun 2015 08:41 AM
RE: Exporting songs as text... by George in Version 7
- Not in Version 7....
If you would like to see this added, submit it in the Wish List and if it gets enough votes it may get added to the current version.