19 Oct 2014 06:25 AM
RE: Media Control: Keep displayed item centered? by aworkman in Version 8.0
- George, that works perfect!! Thank you for helping me dig a little deeper into the menu. Aaron
18 Oct 2014 02:09 PM
RE: Tranparency by akins in Version 8.0
I put a single pixel white dot in the corners of the image
17 Oct 2014 02:05 PM
RE: Importing a looped powerpoint directly into ssp7 by osborn4 in Version 7
- Edit the SongShowPlus Slide show in slide show builder (right click, slideshow, eidt).
In Slide Show Builder, go to File-> Edit timing properties.
Set the Advance the slide show to Automatically. This will expand the timing options and you can set those as appropriate for your show. Make sure and set the Loop slide show to Yes.
Hope that gets you on the right path.
16 Oct 2014 05:35 PM
Online Services - Unable to set up accounts (TS266) by George in Troubleshooting
When trying to set up the authorization for the SongShow Plus Online Services the user receives and error indicating “A device attached to the system is not functioning”
SongShow Plus Online Services include the following:
Planning Center Online
SongShow Plus uses Internet Explorer for all embedded web page actions. If ID is not the default this might cause issues with some functions.
Check the Default Browser setting and make sure it is set to Internet Explorer. If not change it to IE, at least temporarily.
14 Oct 2014 03:27 PM
Version 8.1 Release - 10/07/2014 Build by George in Latest News
- A new production release of SongShow Plus 8.1 dated 10/07/2014 has been posted and is available for download to users with a current subscription.
There have been a few corrections in this build.
- Fixed problem with incorrect installation date shown for Chromex in the updater.
- Fixed new problem that locked up the UI when the video playback settings windows was used for a DVD.
- Fixed installation so that it uses an alternate data path set in 8.0.
- Fixed problem with activation related to subscription expirations prior to 5/2014.
Additional details may be found in the Version 8.1 subscriber forum if there was a post on the issue.
Thanks for your interest in SongShow Plus
11 Oct 2014 02:09 PM
RE: Song Select Online option is gone by dreece in Version 8.0
- The SongSelect import feature for download files should still work in 8.0.
10 Oct 2014 08:38 AM
RE: ESV will only work with SSP 8?? by akins in Version 7
I suggest you install 8.1 and try it out
Will do -- thanks for the help.
06 Oct 2014 12:19 PM
RE: .MOV and .MP4 files ot recognized by George in Version 8.0
- Diane and Timothy,
This is odd as I would expect them to work as well as long as you have the H.264 Plug-in from us purchased and activated on you accounts and systems.
I would check and make sure you have this and make sure your video options are set to Option A.
If they still do not work then contact support so we can investigate.
While it is true that you can convert videos to WMV, you shouldn't have to....
04 Oct 2014 12:48 PM
RE: New Tower for SSP 8 by TimothyPaul in Version 8.0
- Is there any potential for adding a third monitor in the future? Like a stage monitor?
02 Oct 2014 07:55 AM
WfX by dreece in In Action
- GoFish Media is at WfX this week. If you're at the conference, stop by to say hi!
01 Oct 2014 09:23 PM
RE: Customize Stage Display by dreece in Feature Reviews
- All of the settings for the stage display are now located through the menu command Settings > Display
01 Oct 2014 10:47 AM
Version 8.1 Production Release by dreece in Latest News
- SongShow Plus 8.1 is officially available today as a production release. The primary enhancements to 8.1 include:
- Customizable stage display
- Mirrored content for videos, PowerPoint, and web pages to the stage display
- Environmental projection output
- Display masks
- Color bars and grids to help with projector alignment and adjustment
- Quick background adjustment control
- Auto triple wide option for background content
This upgrade is available to anyone who had a current subscription as of 5/2014.
30 Sep 2014 02:55 PM
RE: Download link on SSPLASH.COM by dreece in Version 8.0
- Please use http://www.songshowplus.com/download. We need to fix up a few things with the Ssplash download page.
30 Sep 2014 02:48 PM
Display Masks by dreece in Feature Reviews
- The new Display Masks feature lets you block out all content at one or more regions on the display. Read more...
30 Sep 2014 02:19 PM
Mirrored Content to the Stage Display by dreece in Feature Reviews
- In version 8.1, videos, PowerPoint, and web pages are now mirrored to the stage display. Read more...
30 Sep 2014 12:32 PM
RE: Triple-Wide Support Questions by bitbank in Version 8.0
- Hi Doug,
I did a rudimentary test of the Triple Wide Video Support by SSP (without a TripleHead2Go video adapter) as you described last night. After working around a few things (which I can share with you later if you like), I was able to achieve SSP video playback across three different video outputs (even three screens which were not at the same resolution), albeit at a lower frame rate. This is a GREAT CAPABILITY, and one not shared by most other presentation software apps. I do have a few questions from you and your team of experts on what type of HW processing horsepower would be needed in this config. Hopefully, the GFM support folks will share my email with you on that topic. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this!!
29 Sep 2014 01:37 PM
Version 8.1 Candidate Release - 09/23/2014 by George in Latest News
- The Candidate release of SongShow Plus 8.1 dated 09/23/2014 has been posted and is available for download to users with a current subscription.
As a reminder the new features of Version 8.1 are:
Additional details can be found in the Version 8.1 subscriber forum.
- Stage Display is now customizable using slide properties.
- Stage Display will now show video, PowerPoint, and web page media items when presented from the source display.
- Auto triple-wide mode to image and video backgrounds.
- Environmental projection support (additional display that uses the background of the source display)
- Display masks to block out projected content, used primarily for environmental projection.
- Global background brightness adjustment lets you quickly and easily adjust the brightness of the background to slides quickly where there is insufficient contrast between background and text.
Thanks for your interest in SongShow Plus
27 Sep 2014 03:23 PM
RE: Need Advice on Video Card by osborn4 in Version 8.0
- There are 4-port video cards out there, but they are pretty expensive. Just make sure you can use all 4 ports at once.
26 Sep 2014 10:10 AM
RE: System becomes unresponsive with Mobile Control enabled by sbinder in Version 8.0
- The issue showed up during a service:
I used an iPad at the back of the sanctuary (via Mobile Control) to switch from the announcements slideshow to the processional. Once we reached the front of the sanctuary, I used the console to start the service slideshow. That's when the trouble began.
During the service, I tried restarting SSP, but that didn't help. After the service, I tried rebooting the computer, but SSP kept choking until I disabled Mobile Control. Then everything worked fine.
I just went to try to reproduce the problem, and couldn't. But having the projection machine choke like that during a service makes me a little gun-shy about trying it again!
IP Address (set to machine's IP)
HTTP Port (80)
Beacon Enabled (checked)
Beacon Port (1111)
User Authentication Required (unchecked)
22 Sep 2014 05:13 PM
Environmental Projection by dreece in Feature Reviews
- SongShow Plus 8.1 provides a new feature that is designed to work with environmental projection. Read more...