Everything worked fine before the crash (initiated by Windows 10 update!). The IT's
had to reinstalled Windows and I lost most of the programs, but no data. I reinstalled
SSP 8.5 without issues. Soon I noticed that Biblescript and Virtue ttf fonts were not installed,
so I installed them from existing files. That's when I noticed that those fonts looks OK
in the editor pane, but showed up as Ariel (I think) otherwise; i.e. in the Builder
screen and in the embedded screens of SSP.
After reading the KB articles, I checked the fonts and found that in the Windows\Fonts
folder the new installed fonts are shortcuts to users\...\appdata\local\microsoft\windows\fonts.
I have found no way to installed them "normally" in the fonts directory -- every time I try
to install, it creates the shortcut.
When I take the files to church, they project correctly, PTL.
I going to see if I can find another font installer that will work correctly.
By the way, I did see that "display text as entered" was selected (but for the life
of me, I can't find that screen again!)